Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Break Part 3 - Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena - Dance Nation Live 2009 - BASSHUNTER CONCERT!!!






Sorry the title is so long, but I was trying to get it all in there. So this segment is still in Newcastle, and its the part about the concert, Dance Nation Live 2009 in the Metro Radio Arena. The concert was headlined by Basshunter, however, I do need to give credit to other artists who came, such as, Sash, Angel City, Platinum, etc. (Too Many to name/I never really heard of any of them until that night). The concert was roughly an 3 hours and maybe 15 or 20 minutes of non stop dance. It was pretty awesome and funny at the same time watching people pull off their dance moves. Must of the dances consisted of jumping up and down, which is normal for dance, but it didn't matter, we were all having fun. So it said no video recordings, but I of course didn't listen and recorded bits and pieces there, but I fully recorded Basshunter :-)

I will be posting some of the videos I recorded, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the concert. And if you don't know who Basshunter is, you need to get yourself out of your little bubble and get up to date with the world, because he is big already, but will be even bigger soon. Hasta Luego. Rome here I come next!

No comments:

Post a Comment