Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wow Its February







So yesterday I just realized that its already Feb. 1st and that I only have 3 more months left in Spain... Its insane how fast time flies. Even with all the bumps here and there, this place has definitely began to grow on me. In a week we go to Andalusia which is a southern region of Spain, which begins in Madrid and then we continue in a loop from there back to Barcelona so definitely stay posted to see pictures from that trip. I have some pictures here of the Gehry Fish which also has some interesting architecture in the architecture. In addition I have a scan of one page from my sketchbook just showing what I've been up to. In addition, as promised I have some pictures of the Forum, which had some awesome architecture in the area also. That's it for now, I hope you enjoy the pictures and stay tuned for more as I will keep posting images of things I find interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I can tell
    that's definitely a fish.
    Me molan los fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY BRO, these pictures look beautiful. Im glad everything is going good, i read your lil story it made me laugh what a first week. well just be careful out there. take care love u

    ReplyDelete