Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Break Is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wow so believe it or not already the 1st half of the semester has come and gone. I can't believe how fast it went, but before I sit back and try to remember all the great time, I need to keep enjoying the great times to still come. So before I left I just wanted to fill you in on a few things.

This Past Monday it was awesome because the class was able to get a private tour of the Sagrada Familia Construction Site. Unfortunately, I am not able to post pics of the tour online so you'll just have to wait and see. We also had a Jury this week for our 2nd project and that turned out quite well.

Now as for where I am going you ask? Back to Madrid? I think it has several things to offer, and some other things I might do are go to Segovia, and some other close cities. Well that's all for now. Wow I can't believe I turn 21 soon :-O .... Funny thing is that it doesn't matter over here :-)

1 comment:

  1. how about that... you forgot Toledo and perhaps Salamanca?? see you soon <3

    ReplyDelete